RPC Group Pty Ltd
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
Chris is the Chairman, Managing Director and founder of RPC, which commenced in 1987.
RPC is Australia’s leading multi-disciplined specialist advisory group offering a “one-stop” range of consulting services, including:-
- Directors' and Executives’ remuneration "reasonableness" review and recommendations.
- Reward strategy development.
- Design, administration and communication of Remuneration Packages, Car Plans, Short Term Incentives, Long Term Incentives.
- Design and implementation of Share Plans, Option Plans, Replicator Plans and Savings Plan.
Chris contributes to RPC’s publications which include “Salary Packaging: Total Benefits Guide” and “Employer Provided Vehicles: The Complete Guide”, “Director and Executive Remuneration: The Top 500 Report” and “The Australian Employee Share & Option Plan Report”.
Chris was instrumental in RPC creating novated and associate leases in 1988. These methods now dominate in Australian benefit car provisions.
Chris was the key driver in achieving the introduction of Division 13A the legislative framework for Australian share and option plans. RPC stands alone as the Australian leader in creating, developing, implementing and managing employee share save and option plans for the 2000s.
Chris at RPC has created an Australian environment in which reward strategies, covering packages, incentives, share and options are transparent and supported by stakeholder groups.
To this end he was the principal originator and architect of the “Corporate Governance: Share and Option Scheme Guidelines”, “Employee Share Plan Guidelines” and the “Executive Share & Option Scheme Guidelines”. These are endorsed by:
- Investment & Financial Services Association (IFSA)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Australian Shareholders Association (ASA)
- Australian Employee Ownership Association (AEOA)
Chris’s clients have included CSL, Qantas, BHP, OneSteel, AXA, Computershare, NRMA Insurance, Crane Group, CSR, Fairfax , MIM, Network 10, News Corporation, OPSM, St George Bank, Westpac, Vodafone, Unilever, Placer Pacific, Honeywell, Ford, Eli Lilly, DuPont, APN, Bayer, and a range of Federal and State Departments, Councils, hospitals, educational and charitable groups.